It will come on slowly, it will take hold of our youth, it will grip the middle aged, and the elderly.
Those within this will prophesy over the Earth and will take in what is about to take place.
Books will be written, words will be spoken, and people will rise over evil.
Many will tell of great things on the horizon and many will help those in far away places find their way back to God.
God will lay his hands on those in need and He will inform them to go out and tell of Him and his ways.
Life will change for those living in areas where God sits.
His hands will be upon some of His people who will tell great nations about God and His son, Jesus Christ.
When this takes place, God will roll his might over that nation and change it permanently.
Freedom will take place and those people will bow down to God and thank Him for freeing them.
God will then loosen the girdles of those men over bondage and will cast them aside.
He will ask His people to change their location, lives, and their spiritual endeavors.
He will ask His people to change for Him and only Him.
Love will encase them. Love will move them. Love will be forever with them...until death.
God will look upon the Earth and know His will shall be done.
His will is the only will that matters.
We need to know Him intimately.
Sit in Prayer and ask Him to protect His people.
Pray for others and not for yourself.
Those around you are what matter most.
When you ask for yourself and are selfish, that makes Him angry.
We must look at others above self.
God loves all.
God knows all.
God sees all.
See as God does and pray for all.
Love all as God does.
His love moves through space and time and never ends.
Christ died for us and thus we have John 3:16.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Know this, memorize this, adhere to this.
Know the commandments and abide by them.
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.
Keep moving through God's wisdom.
Move through His knowledge.
Understand His word.
Read and comprehend what is being said in His word.
Above all, love what His movement is doing to His people.