Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hysterectomy at 29: How it changed my life: A Woman's Perspective by Candy O'Donnell



Link:




Dedication Page:

This title is for women that are contemplating, desiring, or have previously had a hysterectomy. Consider this point of view from an understanding woman. I know what it feels like from the beginning process, through the actual procedure, to the after care. Your fears, wishes, hopes, and dreams are not unknown to me. I’ve been to hell and back with hormones, so I sympathize with what you are going through.
Life is tough enough without issues pertaining to our female parts. As women we bear children, many of us work outside the home, and we run around running errands for our families, among other things. And we do not need anything else to quell our daily tasks like thinking about a hysterectomy. I never wanted to ponder over it for very long. Instead, going to the park and baking cookies was on my agenda of things to do.
As you read this think about the choice you are now faced with; or perhaps you have already gone through this procedure with little to no issues; or maybe you have had to endure numerous problems during or after your hysterectomy. This is my story, and I would like others to know what I went through personally.




Link:





No comments:

Post a Comment