Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Finding Time To Write...


#Writing has never been easy for me. 
The reality of it is this: writing has always been a struggle for me and it has constantly been a part of me no matter what I'm doing. Writing is always in the back of my mind.

How does one find the time to write?

I work from home and that makes it easier for me to write while sitting at my desk waiting for the writing bug to take hold. It doesn't always happen and when it does, I roll with it with ease. Does that describe every day? NO! There are days when I do not feel like writing and that is okay. Not all writers feel the need to create all the time. There have been weeks or months that go by when I cannot write at all. The creative juices are not there to spur me on. 


Whenever us writers feel the innate desire to write, we do it without thinking about it. The creative mind does not ever disappear. I believe it just goes dormant for a while and takes a break. That is alright by me seeing as how I am a mother of two, a wife, business partner, and along with my many other jobs around the house, writing should not take center stage all the time.
Do what you love and do it with vigor! 
Always find the time to write when time allows it!


No comments:

Post a Comment